Business Savings Account
Business savings accounts lay the foundation for a vital and secure savings plan and provide the opportunity to earn a higher rate of return than checking products.
Take advantage of convenient access to your funds. You can also link your savings account to a checking account to provide overdraft protection.
Note: There is a $300 minimum deposit required at account opening.
Business Savings Account Benefits: Up to six pre-authorized transfers, including phone, overdraft, or computer transfers, each month
- Free GBCIB Business Online Banking including Balance Alerts
- Benefit from the security of FDIC insurance
- Variable interest compounded daily and credited monthly
- May be linked to checking for overdraft protection
It's our pleasure to serve your type of business. GBCIB's Business Savings Accounts offer flexible savings opportunities for many kinds of businesses including:
- Sole Proprietorships
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Not-for-profits (such as a charity) and small organizations.
We have branches in California and Washington States to serve your financial needs.
For detail of our Business Savings Account, please call to talk to one of our customer service representatives in Branch Operations Team.
|| TOP ||